Officer, Total Quality Management (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 26 November, 2018
Deadline: 4 December, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Officer, Total Quality Management (Supervisory)
- To assist in the maintenance of established quality standards through first line evaluation and reporting of process flows with the aim of identifying areas for process improvement
- Ensure value creation by optimising business projects and activities
- Effectively execute stated policies and procedures in respect of quality and performance management.
- Routinely monitor transactions performed by process owners to identify non-compliance.
- Assist in the application of practical performance boosters.
- Participate in day-to-day performance and quality monitoring exercise.
- Proactively assist in identifying environmental constraints to quality delivery.
- Assist in preparing quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Participate actively in the administration of customer satisfaction surveys and employee satisfaction survey.
- Assist in the maintenance of records, data and information in relation to quality assurance within the CR Division, ensuring easy access and retrieval of information
- Identify and communicate audit gaps to all stakeholders, follow-up to ensure audit recommendations are implemented
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Assist line managers in the development of team and individual quality and performance standards.
- Facilitate target setting and performance contract development for all employees.
- Assist in monitoring and benchmarking performance across and within teams, effectively isolating good and under performers.
- Calibrate calls within the Online Assistance Centre to ensure compliance to CR quality management metrics.
- Conduct daily Call evaluation within the Online Assistance Centre adhering to agreed standards.
- Conduct periodic audit for the division ensuring service standards are adhered to.
- Conduct quality gap analysis.
- Conduct mystery shopping for the customer touch points.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, quarterly audits for the Walk In Assistance Centre.
- Report deviations.
- Deliver quality assurance (QCG) training for customer care representatives.
- Assist the Quality Assurance Team Lead to ensure the implementation of the Quality Assurance recognition program in the Online and Walk In Assistance Centre
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training Education:
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- People & Performance Management
- Resource Management
- Total Quality Management
- Change Management
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from MTN Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Analyst Test (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, IT Program Portfolio at MTN Nigeria
- Analyst, Financial Operations (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Business Intelligence at MTN Nigeria
- Know More About MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- IT Technical Support Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer at Trouvise
- User Experience Designer at Trouvise
- System Administrator at Trouvise
- Graphic Designer at Trouvise
- Go Developer at Trouvise
- Android Developer at Trouvise
- Graphic Designer at MyJobMag.com