Executive Secretary at Rossland Consulting Limited
Posted on: 26 November, 2018
Deadline: 5 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Rossland Consulting Limited
Rossland Screening Solutions - Our client, a leading player in Agribusiness in Nigeria is looking for a self-driven individual to fill the position below:
- We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support high-ranking officials in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
- Executive secretaries must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is with their diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
- The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Internal Documentation and record keeping
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Degree/ HND in Secretarial Studies or Business Administration or relative field
- 4 years proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Strong strategic thinking, formulation and implementation skills including the ability to communicate strategy and impact concisely and simply
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong presentation, communication and personal effectiveness skills, with the ability to influence others to achieve objectives and gain consensus
- Sound decision making and judgment capabilities
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application Letter indicating current and expected salary and detailed CV to: email@example.com
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Rossland Consulting Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Procurement Officer at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Know More About Rossland Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Executive Assistant to Senior Management at Data & Scientific Inc
- Business Analyst at Biacom Agro Nigeria Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Mt.Sinai Hospitals
- Female Personal Assistant at Aracely Limited
- Front Desk/ Customer Service Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Admin Manager at Cambel Shipping and Logistics Service Limited
- OTC (Over The Counter) Manager at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Operation/Admin Manager at Tyonex Nigeria Limited