Eat 'N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino's Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N' Go has about 50 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing with presence in Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Port Harcourt and Enugu.
Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Monitoring adherence to quality systems and comply with Brand Standards, Governmental Controls and ISO quality standards and maintaining requisite documents.
- Implementing quality systems / procedures like Six Sigma, Lean Sigma in the organization to reduce rejections and ensure zero defect products.
- Ensure all products produced in the commissary meets the restaurant operations quality standards.
- To ensure that only products that meet the company’s quality standards are produced and delivered to customers.
- Managing and maintaining implementation of quality plant and food safety management systems to ensure all products are manufactured in line with the required quality standards
- Organize the Food safety management System builtup of the company, participate in the implementation of the Duty and limits of authority in food safety and quality.
- Arrange the training and advertising according the standard of food safety management system
- Improve the management files about Food Safety in food industry. Includes: handbook of Food Quality and Food Safety management, procedure documents, HACCP plan, operation regulations or Homework guidance and other norm documents. maintenance and update regularly.
- Hold the training for the relevant personnel according the requirement of food safety management files procedure
- Regularly checking and assessing the operation situation of the food safety management system in the company, audit the differences between the actual implementation and standard requirements, and carry out the suggestion and requirement for improvement, in order to reduce and correct the difference between actuality and standard, to make sure the actual result and expected requirement consistent.
- Carry out the audit and monitor of the company's management system, and manage the inspection from the clients.
- Regularly do the risk analyst and assessment about the company's products according to the relevant legal norm and standard, make sure the sustainable and positive development in food safety.
- Regularly Monitor the Food Safety Management System for the suppliers.
- Regularly report the operation situation, effect and result of the company's food safety management system
- Provide leadership by tracking plant quality leading indicators. Providing timely feedback on potential quality deviation and providing support for rectification of anomaly.
- Ensure Commissary operations is in compliance with all local and TCCC requirements on Environmental Management System set to preserve and protect the operating environment.
- Ensure the Housekeeping /Hygiene of infrastructure and work environment within the production and total commissary operating area
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, preferable Food Science or Food Technology
- 8 years in related field in food business or in the FMCG sector
- Must be knowledgeable in MS OFFICE applications
- With Strong leadership skills and interpersonal relationship
- Good understanding of GMP/HACCP, ISO 9001;2015 system
- Detail oriented
- Good communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Eat'N'Go Limited career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply