Estate Surveyor at Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 23 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Liaise with clients to market properties
- Handling enquiries about properties from potential buyers
- Administering and securing the disposal and acquisition of property and ensuring that it is completed legally4. Valuation of property/assets for various purposes
- Sales and leasing of properties
- Feasibility and viability studies
- Generate and support new business opportunities
- Act as a contact between the firm and its existing and prospective clients monitor trends in the industry and other marketing curricular activities,
- Property management and maintenance coordination.
- Give periodic report
- Calculate Service charge and ensure compliance from tenants
- Perform other duties as required.
- At least 2 - 5 years experience in a real estate firm
- First degree in Estate management or any related field
- Proven experience in real estate industry
- Knowledge of property & facility management
- Proficiency in microsoft office packages
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Bradfield Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Lead Child Therapist at Bradfield Consulting