Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Systems Completion Lead III - Expat
Job Nature: 8weeks on / 2weeks off - 56 days on / 14 days off - 56 days on / 14 days off
Systems Completion (SC) Leads focus on the implementation of the systems completion process on executing projects, including development or review of the Systems Completion Database (System Completion Database (SCDB) ) as well as oversight of project team Systems Completion Clerks and the SCDB Administrator. The role is characterized by:
- In-depth knowledge of the Systems Completion Process (Mechanical Completion, Commissioning and Start-up planning/sequencing, walk down & punch list management, Turn-over and Handover process).
- Collaboration with the Contractor to ensure requirements for systems completion (e.g., walk downs and reviews) are clearly understood and adhered to
- Working knowledge of Systems Completion Database set-up and management
- Ability to define project hierarchy to match completions plan
- Strong understanding of Systems Completions process, project completions strategy, facility hierarchy, discipline construction and commissioning verification activities and sequence
- Understanding of tagging system, and the allocation A & B check sheets to tags
- Leadership to ensure project priorities of safety, quality, and schedule are achieved; includes a high level of assertiveness to ensure effective communication.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, Level 3:
- Monitor that systems/subsystems are completed according to the priority defined in the pre commissioning / commissioning schedule.
- Ensure the progress updating for certification completion and punch list close out.
- Coordinate the implementation of Mechanical Completion System and Mechanical Completion database.
- 20+ years of closely related professional experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Discipline appropriate certification(s), or equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills through previous supervisory position, team leader position, engineering lead position or other leadership positions
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely convey recommendations to management
- Good facilitator with the ability to build consensus in areas of contention while enhancing working relationships
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Knowledgeable of Project Completions activities and typical commissioning practices including typical Systems Completion Database software (e.g., WinPCS, MC+, CoConsole, Orbit)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria career website on amaidenenergy.com to apply