Accounts Supervisor at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
Posted on: 23 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
- Overseeing the general accounting function, cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting, balance sheet management and customer rebate management.
- Build assembly to production and reconcile production balance weekly
- Assist in budget preparation and enforcing compliance
- Close monitoring of production and operation cost.
- Review monthly payroll.
- Ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
- Supervising the completion of Federal and State tax reporting requirements.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information/performance.
- Ensure the monthly Bank reconciliation is performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Respond to inquiries from Management regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the likes.
- Ensure a clean and timely yearend audit.
- Report on the critical performance ratio of the Company
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly report.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Supervising all activities of the department.
- Perform other task as may be required.
- 3-6 years experience.
- Bsc/HND in Accounting or in any related course, ACCA or ICAN qualification is an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be more than 33 years.
Knowledge, Skills and Competence
- Very strong in cost management account and financial reporting
- Strong in Federal and state tax related concerns
- Good knowledge on the use of QuickBooks accounting software
- Strong ethical values and integrity
- Innovative, problem solving and result orientation
- Loyalty and an entrepreneur mindset as well as drive and determination
- Good leadership and team management skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Dynamic , bold and proactive
- Aware of current affairs and social, political and economic activities
- Must be willing to work in Agbara
- Recent Jobs from Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Van Sales Representative - Iyana Ipaja at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Know More About Fastizers Food and Confectionery LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Internal Control and Audit Officer at The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative (PRRWEI)
- IITA Coop Administrator at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Corporate Finance Analyst-Accounts Payable at British American Tobacco
- Grants Officer at Lagos Business School
- Accountant at Jedidiah Airlines Limited
- Lead Grants Manager - Nigeria WATIH at Tetra Tech Company
- Accountant (Contract) at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Head of Account at Westfield Consulting