Technician at WTS Energy
Posted on: 23 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Number: 26042
- Dismantle and assemble parts & equipment such as various types of centrifugal pumps, Mech Seals, and compressors, reciprocating and screw compressors, blowers and others according to operational procedures sheets.
- Prepare dismantling reports of the various equipment handled. This implies he should be familiar with various measuring tools like, Vernier Calipers, Depth caliper/ micrometer, ID/OD micrometers, Dial gauges,
- Prepare spares consumed reconciliation sheets.
- Prepare assembly reports.
- Dynamically balance rotors and fans according to ISO 1940
- Install piping and set mechanical seals to match drawings.
- Operate laser alignment tools, condition monitoring equipment, hydraulic torque tools and high-pressure testing equipment.
- Apply agreed on test procedures.
- Verify inventory and parts received against Bill of Material per job prior to assembly of equipment.
- Monitor the quality control of manufactured parts prior to assembly of equipment.
- Work with Lead Technician/ Supervisors and other team members to carry out complete overhauls or installation and commissioning of various types of centrifugal pumps and compressors, reciprocating and screw compressors in addition to blowers on customer sites either onshore or offshore, this also includes bearings and mechanical seal change-outs
- Represent the company in a positive manner while executing jobs onsite, by maintaining a excellent safety record and behaving professionally with clients and team members at all times.
- He must be responsible for all the tools he uses and take good care of them when required he will carry out PMs, on tools and workshop machines.
- He must always be HSE knowledgeable and demonstrate a safe working culture.
- Technical School Diploma. Minimum HND
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field, especially in mechanical assembly
- Previous experience and /or trainings with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)/ OEM reps, is a plus
- Previous experience in mechanical or assembly work of rotating equipment is essential.
- Good mechanical ability and manual skillfulness is essential
- Welding experience is a plus
- Machinist experience is a plus.
- Oil & Gas experience/ Offshore experience is a plus.
- HSE trainings/ First –aid/ Fire-fighting training a plus.
- Rigging/banksman/crane operation a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to WTS Energy career website on www.wtsenergy.com to apply
- Know More About WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Technical Expert at Chemonics International
- Mechanical Technician at TOFA Limited
- Technical Assistant at The Embassy of Brazil
- Electro-mechanical Engineer at Adexen
- Rope Access Supervisor at Midis Energy Services
- Field Engineer at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
- Intern (IT Student) at Solar Turbines
- Senior Maintenance Engineer at Mar and Mor Integarted Services