Lead Child Therapist at Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 23 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Lead Child Therapist
The Lead Child Therapist will focus on helping children who have been sexually abused and children facing other social problems overcome their depressed state. The Lead Therapist serves a critical role in our team-based model of servicing our client in need of therapy. Lead Therapist provides extensive training and coaching to Child Helpline Counsellors. The Lead Therapist also works closely with the Executive Director to develop programs, create materials for therapy, and prepare data for review and decision making. The Lead Child Therapist in addition to her existing role will be responsible for the following
- Lead therapist will also conduct individual therapy with clients.
- Provide hands on training for new CHL Counsellors
- Monitor, support, and coach Assistant therapist assigned to her in ensuring all treatment plans are being run effectively and as intended
- Act as a liaison between the parents,/Caregiver/Client and the Case Management Team to ensure consistency and clear communication
- Meet regularly with the Case Management Team to discuss caseload and client progress
- Provide hands training for parent and non-offending caregiver.
- Provide Counselling services for Parents or Guardians when necessary.
- Prepare reports on client’s progress.
- Monitor Client’s case files.
- Schedule dates for counselling session.
- Organize and facilitate periodic training sessions for CHL Counselors on Counselling skills, effective response and intervention.
- Collaborate with the CYF team to initiate and implement interventions that will contribute to improved services rendered by the organization.
- Keep the overreaching aim of the organization by ensuring the organization maintains its strategic vision.
- Liaise with other services providers, when required to help make necessary intervention and referrals.
- Carry out other duties required by the management of the organisation.
- Candidates must possess a B.Sc. in Psychology, Guidance or any closely related field.
- M.Sc. in Psychology or Guidance Counselling will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience working with children
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bradfield Consulting career website on bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.co.uk to apply
- Know More About Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Psychiatric Nurse at Synapse Resource Center
- Scientific Communication Specialist at IQVIA
- Technical Lead - Health System Strengthening - Nigeria IHP at Palladium Group
- HMIS Specialist - Nigeria IHP at Palladium Group
- Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager- Nigeria IHP at Palladium Group
- Nutrition & Health Officer at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Medical Officer at Sigma Consult
- Stabilization Center Doctor at International Rescue Committee (IRC)