Accountant at City of Hope Hospital
Posted on: 22 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at City of Hope Hospital
City of Hope Hospital is a leading healthcare provider in Benin City. In line with our growth plan, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Benin, Edo
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Connection and Network management.
- Graphic and Website backend manager
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replace parts as required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Functional knowledge with proof of PHP and SQL.
- 2 - 3 years working experience
- Must be a resident of Benin
- Good Communication skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using the job title as heading to: email@example.com
- Know More About City of Hope HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Head, Internal Audit & Compliance at Health Plus Limited
- Hotel Accountant at Temp A Staff
- General Manager, Internal Audit at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Financial Controller at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Chief Finance Officer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Team Lead, Risk Strategy and Assessment at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Cashier at Hesspharm Limited
- Finance/Admin Officer at IL Bagno