Fireman at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Posted on: 22 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
- Carry out and report unsafe acts and audit exercises.
- Report unsafe condition in the premises.
- Carry and report the preliminary investigation of accidents/incidents.
- Demonstrate fire and evacuation drills in preparedness for fire emergency.
- Testing and reporting of fire pumps pressure in preparedness for fire emergency.
- General inspection exercise covering MEEPS i.e. Materials, Equipment, Environment, People and Systems.
- Inspection of portable fire extinguishers.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Member of the Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals
- Certificate in basic firefighting is an added advantage
- 5 years cognate experience.
- Certificate in HSE 2 or General HSE certificate is an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Have an eye for detail.
- Be able to accurately report information.
- Be able to communicate clearly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. career website on www.dragnetnigeria.com to apply
- Know More About Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.Similar Jobs
- QHSE Coordinator at Librod Energy Services Limited
- HSE Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Fire Safety Supervisor at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Senior HSE Engineer at Subsea 7
- Safety & Security Coordinator at Women for Women International
- HSE Team Lead at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Chief Officer, Safety at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Experienced Hire at Petrok Oil and Gas