System Administrator at Workforce Management Centre
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
- Responsible for quickly respond and effectively troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve routine, difficult and complex system errors/service outages with minimal downtime.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Utilize problem determination skills and be resourceful to resolve issues.
- Write and implement new processes, procedures or technologies to improve the delivery of our services
- Administration of the core enterprise applications; 1. Microsoft Exchange infrastructure, Vmware, NetApp and all other applications.
- Administration and Management of the Active Directory.
- Evaluate and recommend potential enterprise level equipment, components, tools and software based on current and future needs of the organization and our internal customers.
- Coordinates testing, upgrades and configuration of system files and services. Ensures changes are in accordance with appropriate operating procedures; recommends revisions or changes based upon results.
- Server Management and Administration for all servers running the Windows server operating system
- Interface with different departments to resolve service related issues, (e.g. network connectivity, e-channels, naming issues, etc.)
- Work with the Service Desk Team to provide seamless support for escalated issues relating to Moneygram, Money System, WUMT, email, Storage etc.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum educational level: Bachelor's Degree in Social Science or Humanities or HND with a Master's Degree.
Minimum requisite experience:
- 1 - 3 years working experience
- Exposure in knowledge of job function
- Good in all HRM skills.
- Good in knowledge of NT and Unix administration.
- Good in Oracle database management skills.
- Good skills in Troubleshooting on Oracle database, Microsoft NT, UNIX etc. and proffer solutions when problem do arise.
- Must be ready to work for long hours.
- Good in enterprise database management skills.
- Good in both written and oral a communication skills.
- Good in PC skills.
- Good in interpersonal skills.
- Good in technical reporting.
- Good in problem solving skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using the role as the subject of their email.
- Recent Jobs from Workforce Management Centre
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Software Developer at Workforce Management Centre
- Software Tester at Workforce Management Centre
- Know More About Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Team Lead at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
- Native IOS and Andriod Programmer at Feslon Technology
- Repair Technician at DeltaComGroup
- Software Developer at Eminent Technology
- Officer, IT Security (CSOC Analyst) at Stanbic IBTC
- Senior Manager - Analytics and Operations, Technical at Andela
- I.T Support Officer at Spytrac Telematics Service Limited
- Assistant General Manager (AGM), Information Technology at DCSL Corporate Services Limited