Cashier at City of Hope Hospital
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at City of Hope Hospital
City of Hope Hospital is a leading healthcare provider in Benin City. In line with our growth plan, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Benin, Edo
- Handle cash transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scan goods and collect payments
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep reports of transactions
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Minimum of HND in any discipline is required.
- 1 - 2 years working experience in retail cashier or sales is an added advantage.
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc.)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV using job title as heading to: email@example.com
- Know More About City of Hope HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Internal Auditor at Montaigne Place
- Healthcare Financing & Advocacy Coordinator at Save The Children
- Head of Finance (Group) at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head, Internal Control at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Internal Auditor at Townserve Microfinance Bank Limited
- Accountant at Montaigne Place
- Income Auditor at Startup Jobs
- Head of Finance at Westfield Consulting