Cashier at City of Hope Hospital
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at City of Hope Hospital
City of Hope Hospital is a leading healthcare provider in Benin City. In line with our growth plan, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Benin, Edo
- Handle cash transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scan goods and collect payments
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep reports of transactions
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Minimum of HND in any discipline is required.
- 1 - 2 years working experience in retail cashier or sales is an added advantage.
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc.)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV using job title as heading to: email@example.com
- Know More About City of Hope HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Credit Officer at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Recovery Officer at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Account/Audit Officer at Compovine Technologies
- Internal Auditor - HHH 014 at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Accounts Officer - HHH 117 at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Risk Management Officer at Deloitte
- Head, Risk Management at Deloitte
- Operations Officer at Deloitte