Compliance Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Review operations to identify compliance risks; and ensure compliance with relevant legal and internal policies and procedures.
- Monitor compliance database to ensure compliance with captured compliance.
- Liaise with compliance owners to track changes in regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate awareness training on code of conduct and other compliance policies.
- Carry out quality checks to ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory obligations.
- Assist in conducting compliance risk assessment as input to audit plan.
- First Degree in Accounting, Law or any other related discipline
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English
- International Certification in Corporate Compliance is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Compliance role in a Manufacturing company or FMCG
The Person Must:
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Have sound numerate skills.
- Have excellent presentation skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Risk Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Know More About Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.Similar Jobs
- Accountant at Somanda Consulting
- Junior Accountant at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Analyst, Insurance Risk Management (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Finance Executive at 3Line Card Management Limited
- Analyst, Customer Acquisition (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Accountant, Tax (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Claims and Credit Collection Associate at SeedStars Academy
- Administrative & Finance Officer (COSL) at African Development Bank - AfDB