Risk Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Manage the process for developing risk policies and procedures.
- Assist with the development and coordination of the risk management process which includes identifying and evaluating company's risks.
- Facilitate quarterly review and update of risks across the company.
- Review and track close out of risks action items by due dates.
- Ensure risk management infrastructures that support risk management process are performing effectively.
- Generate and send risk management reports to appropriate level of authorities as required.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics andEnglish.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (minimum of Second Class-Lower) in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or any numerate discipline.
- International Certification in Enterprise Risk Management.
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in a Risk Management role.
The person must:
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Have sound numerate skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good analytical and critical thinking skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Compliance Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Know More About Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.Similar Jobs
- Head of Accounts at P4PE Institute
- Receivables and Payable Officer at P4PE Institute
- Infrastructure Investment Officer at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Internal Control & Compliance at Tenece Professional Services Limited
- Finance Assistant at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Finance and Account Intern at Redwoods Capital Limited
- Accounting Officer at AFM Recruit
- Payroll Specialist at Sellafield Energy