Account Officer, Emerging Businesses at Diamond Bank
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 December, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Diamond Bank
Diamond Bank Plc - We are a leading financial institution that is goal driven. In Diamond Bank we are apt to discover young talented individuals and empower them to achieve full potentials in their career path.
With continuous training and development programs, exquisite professional courses from best hands within and outside the country, we are out to maintain our standard of excellence service delivery to both our external and internal customers. Little wonder, we have been honoured the Best Trainer of the Year award from the Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
Account Officer, Emerging Businesses
- Attract, serve, and retain existing and potential customers, sell the banks products and services to maximize the banks profitability and to meet and exceed customer expectations to support the delivery of the Banks strategic objectives through the provision of exceptional services.
- To sell the Banks products to customers with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers needs are met.
- Identify and engage designated number of customers daily.
- Cross sell to our existing database, reactivate closed accounts, recover outstanding charges etc. from this engagement customers daily.
- Cross-sells the bank’s products / service offerings to existing & walk-in customers.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell additional products whilst conducting the sales process by understanding customer needs, recommending suitable products and making sales.
- Identifies and leverages sales and cross selling opportunities in the banking hall through customer engagement.
- Create, follow - up and close up on sales opportunities; follow up with existing and potential customers in order to retain and attract them.
- Follow up and convert leads provided by the product team
- Articulate, provide Sales Report to the Branch Manager and join the Morning & EOD Sessions with BM
- Visit at least 5 existing customers daily to discuss account activities, banking needs and share some basic information, great benefit, advantages and product features
- Support emerging market campaigns in the branch to ensure campaign goals are met.
- All existing customers must at least be engaged once every month
- Assist the Branch Manager in the implementation of the Marketing and Sales Strategy in order to achieve targets
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Branch and Area Managers.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, presentations), reporting and networking skills.
- Excellent Customer Relationship and Interpersonal Skills; Strong competence in staff and customer engagement skills; Good relationship Management
- Basic Banking Operations/Products Knowledge
- Selling/Marketing /Service
- Technical understanding of the financial industry, the Bank’s businesses and operations.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure/deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Bachelor's degree (B.sc, B.Ed, B.eng, B.Arts) with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division (2.2) in any discipline.
- Master's degree would be an added advantage.
- Preferred years of experience - 1 year work experience
- Health benefits
Method of Application
(When the page opens, click on Job Vacancies)
Interested and qualified? Go to Diamond Bank career website on www.diamondbank.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from Diamond Bank
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Relationship Manager at Diamond Bank
- Business Manager at Diamond Bank
- Team Lead, Risk Strategy and Assessment at Diamond Bank
- Branch Manager at Diamond Bank
- Account Officer, Xclusive at Diamond Bank
- Know More About Diamond BankSimilar Jobs
- Cashier at Primera Africa Finance Group
- Head of Finance at Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)
- Associate, Financial Management at Palladium Group
- Finance Advisor at ActionAid Nigeria
- Finance Consultant at ActionAid Nigeria
- Accountant at Pistons and Pedals Limited
- Account Officer at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Female Accountant at Fadac Resources