Bingreach Digital is a Lagos based full service Digital agency with a global media reach. We are well-versed in Digital Public relations, Digital marketing & advertising, social media management and web development. The services we render and the digital experiences we create for our clients give us purpose because we really just want to #AimForMore.
Business Developer / New Business Manager
Reports: The business developer / New business manager would report directly to the Head Of Digital & CEO, David
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Researching individuals and organisations online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching needs of other companies to know those who make key decision about marketing spend
- Contacting potential clients via mail or phone to establish relationship and set up meetings
- Planning leading new marketing initiative for Bingreach
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Closing deals by negotiating / renegotiating via phone, emails or in person
- Educational background in Business administration, marketing, Economics or Accounting
- Prior experience working in a business administration or marketing role
- Strong understanding of money and numbers
- Close attention to details.
What We Value
- Creativity, professionalism, Integrity, fun and relationship are our core values at Bingreach.
- We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.
N50,000 to N80,000 monthly.
At Bingreach we believe you do your best work when you feel your best. Here are a just a few benefits we’re proud to provide our team:
- Learning & Development: Receive I00,000 annually (or equivalent) towards a personal or professional development project
- Happier Weekdays: Paid leave, off days, and sick, convenient work schedules and opportunities to get to know your team better through things like weekly catered lunch or breakfast, Thursday Hangouts, and game nights.
- A little extra money: Depending on your role within the team, you get to enjoy monetary bonuses between N10,000 to N50,000 monthly
- Own Bingreach equity: You put in so much work so why not get a bigger piece of the pie. Members of our team who meet the criteria are entitled to own part of the Company o Retreats: Join us on annual company retreats
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume and Cover Letter with the title - New Business Manager to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please do not apply if you cannot undergo Compulsory 1 Month Internship/Probation First. Corpers can also apply.