Program Officer at AHNI
Posted on: 20 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AHNI
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
- Program Officer Under the supervision of the State Program Manager, will provide support to and coordination of the work of the AHNI state offices program activities.
- H/She will support program planning, design, review and the monitoring of the program implemented at the field level.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Bachelor's degree in Public Health, Sciences or Behavioural Sciences, with 5-7 years working experience in development programs at the community level with at least 3-5 years experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation working with public and NGO sectors required.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Program Officer - AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume/CV as a single MS Word Document
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Recent Jobs from AHNI
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- State Program Officer at AHNI
- Compliance Officer at AHNI
- Technical Officer - Comprehensive HIV and TB Programs at AHNI
- Administrative Officer at AHNI
- Senior Technical Advisor - M&E at AHNI
- Know More About AHNISimilar Jobs
- Complaints Response Mechanism Assistant at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Grants and Fundraising Officer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Program Assistant at Jhpiego - John Hopkins University
- Community Mobilization Officer at Jhpiego - John Hopkins University
- Senior Manager, MEAL at Catholic Relief Services
- Program Manager I at Catholic Relief Services
- Program Officer (Disability Inclusive Development) at CBM International