State Program Officer at AHNI
Posted on: 20 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AHNI
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
State Program Officer
- State Program Officer will work with the Senior Program Officer to provide oversight, coordination, monitoring and reporting of all AHNi activities in the assigned state, will also assist in developing and overseeing execution of systems for initiation, implementation, monitoring, amendment and close Out of all SIDHASIAs' sub agreements
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioural sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5-7 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MS/MA degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, behavioural sciences ants recognized equivalent with 3-5 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- State Program Officer - AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume/CV as a single MS Word Document
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Recent Jobs from AHNI
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Compliance Officer at AHNI
- Technical Officer - Comprehensive HIV and TB Programs at AHNI
- Program Officer at AHNI
- Administrative Officer at AHNI
- Senior Technical Advisor - M&E at AHNI
- Know More About AHNISimilar Jobs
- National Immunization Consultant at UNICEF
- Field Manager at Save The Children
- Deputy Safety Advisor at International NGO Safety Organisation
- Protection Coordinator at INTERSOS
- Humanitarian Mine Action Manager at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Midwife Assistant at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Program Manager at North East Regional Initiative (NERI)
- Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent (MNCAH) Health Advisor at Save The Children