Regional Manager - Institutions at Shalina Healthcare
Posted on: 20 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Shalina Healthcare
Shalina Healthcare is a market leader in making quality healthcare and pharmaceutical products affordable and available across Sub-Saharan Africa. We achieve this by sourcing globally from WHO approved production facilities and by focusing on our first-class distribution expertise.
Regional Manager - Institutions
- Ensure the target set for the month is split up into respective institution based on the focus brands.
- Develop direct institution sales in line with the targets given.
- Launch new products and ensure range selling improves resulting in higher sales.
- New product penetration into the target institutions.
- Ensuring the marketing activities are implemented as per the approved plan and monitoring their effectiveness.
- Work Extensively with the med reps to improve their effectiveness.
- Coaching, Counselling, Training the Med reps to improve productivity every month.
- Competition and Market feedback, conducting periodic market surveys.
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports as per company norms.
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills
- Minimum Qualifications: B .Pharm
- Minimum Experience: 5 years’ experience in a managerial position in a multinational pharmaceutical company.
- Job Specific Skills: Good communication and presentation skills, aggressive, good leadership and interpersonal skills, good man management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Shalina Healthcare career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Shalina HealthcareSimilar Jobs
- Head, Strategy & Planning (Oil & Energy) at KPMG
- Key Account Manager at Hazon Holdings
- Business Development Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Business Development Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Beauty Advisor at Health Plus Limited
- Area Manager at Health Plus Limited
- Area Manager (CASABELLA) at Health Plus Limited
- Female Floor Sales Executive at Fadac Resources