Sales Representative at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
Posted on: 19 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, -0001
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Fastizers Food and Confection
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
Location: Iyana Ipaja, Lagos
- Creating demand for the distributors and sub distributors in the allocated territory.
- Selling and redistributing of the company’s products in the territory.
- Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
- Liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize, control and supervise Merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
- Developing sales strategies/plans and achieve performance target.
- Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
- Effective customer relationship management and retention.
- Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub distributors performances in the assigned territory.
- Enhancement of customers’ payment and re-ordering of the products.
- Plan the use of resources efficiently and effectively to maximize return on investment.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
- OND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Applicants MUST be resident in Iyana Ipaja.
- Applicant must have knowledge of Iyana Ipaja, Egbeda, AKowonjo, Agege, Igando, Abule Egba, Iju/Ishaga, Alimosho, Dopemu, Isheri and its environs
- Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills.
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
- Must be able to drive and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Good customer service and possession of people management skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Fastizers Food and Confectionery LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Personnel at AA Rescue
- Business Development Executive (BDE) at BAYIT Properties and Investment Limited
- Senior Sales Executive at Ignitia Nigeria
- Key Account Manager (PH Region) at Weco Systems International Limited
- Senior Staff Account Manager - Digital Sales Direct at GE - General Electric
- IMC Director - West Africa Business Unit at Coca-Cola
- Business Developer at Nocturnus Security Limited
- Account Manager at Refinitiv