Essilor is the world leader in ophthalmic optics with a presence in 100 countries. The Group designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of vision care solutions that help to correct, protect and prevent risks to the visual health of around one billion people worldwide.
The Group's human and societal commitment to making good vision accessible to all is what drives the 60,000 Essilor people every day. The Group enjoys a strong corporate culture, a result of its more than 165 year history. It is based on values of entrepreneurship, respect for others and shared trust, cooperation spirit, diversity and innovation. This has enabled a strong growth track record over time, both organically and through numerous local partnerships worldwide.
Sales Commercial Director
Job Id: 14881
- The Sales Commercial Director will support the Business and translate the company’s strategy into a commercial strategy targeting the right market and be accountable for leading, growing and maintaining sales activities in Nigeria.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
Skills, Technical Competencies & Requirements
- Excellent understanding of pricing strategies and pricing mechanisms.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good with people management & team management.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Must be a results oriented commercial professional.
- Well-developed business sense (Business Acumen)
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree
- 5-10 years experience in the related field
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Essilor career website on career5.successfactors.eu to apply