Healthcare Assistant at Health Plus Limited
Posted on: 19 November, 2018
Deadline: 24 November, 2018
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Health Plus Limited
HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture. Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
Reference #: HP/RO/HCA
Location: Enugu North, Enugu State Application Link
Reference #: HP/RO/HCA
Location: Akure South, Ondo State Application Link
Contract Type: Permanent
- The Healthcare Assistant will work under the direct supervision of the Pharmacist to serve customers appropriately and sensitively and to assist in the efficient and effective running of the Pharmacy
- Administration, Banking, Hospitality, Retail,Sales
- Industries: Admin, Office & Support, Book keeping, Health / Fitness / Beauty, Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail, Sales
- Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager
- Handling the point-of- Sales (POS) system during your shift as Cashier
- Reconciliation of sales during your shift
- Reconciliation of Petty Cash
- Housekeeping: Keeping your allotted section clean and tidy, well stocked, with regular expiry date checks.
- Assisting the Manager to ensure adequate change in the Naira denominations and adequate shopping bags in all sizes
- Attending periodic meetings called by Management
- Submitting periodic reports as assigned
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned to the position
- Faithfully discharging all duties according to laid down standard operating procedures (SOP's) to ensure smooth running of the business
- Minimum of SSCE. An OND is an added advantage
- Experience in a Pharmacy is an added advantage
- Enthusiastic individual with Willingness to learn
- Friendly and matured disposition
- Good customer service skills
- An ability to respond to medical queries in a sensitive and professional manner.
- Controlling stock of pharmaceutical materials and equipment
- Assisting in the sale of OTC medicines and providing information to customers on symptoms and products
- Participating in health promotion
- Interacting and working with people
- Able to empathise and show genuine concern for the welfare of customers.
- Ability to treat others with respect.
- Conscientious, motivated and willing to learn.
- Committed and professional in attitude.
- Being personally effective
- Upholding Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Making decisions and solving problems
- Ensuring health and safety
- Recent Jobs from Health Plus Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Pharmacy Services Officer at Health Plus Limited
- Know More About Health Plus LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Community Health Mobilisation and Outbreak Response team Leader at Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh)
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) Officer at eHealth4everyone
- Staff Nurse Midwife at Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Center
- AUN HC Resident Physician at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- TB Data Quality Assessor at DevTech Systems, Inc.
- Medical Manager at Roche
- Clinic Nurse at Primera Food Nigeria Limited
- Nurse at Paelon Memorial Clinic