Senior Accountant/Manager, Finance at Sunray Ventures
Posted on: 19 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sunray Ventures
Sunray Ventures is an African venture builder, addressing Africa’s core opportunities and challenges, by building and growing high-impact companies that are leaders in their respective fields. Sunray Ventures currently works in three different verticals.
Senior Accountant/Manager, Finance
- We are looking for a Senior Accountant/Manager, Finance to support our businesses in renewable energy, recycling, consumer goods distribution and oil & gas services.
- Conduct all accounting operations including Billing, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition for the Group's companies.
- Participate in the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements for the group's companies.
- Manage month-end and year-end close process.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
Experience & Skills
- Qualification as a Chartered Accountant
- 3-7 years experience working as an accountant
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications in particular MS Excel at an advanced standard
- Experience with Quick Books and or Xero accounting software is an advantage
- Fluency in English is required.
- You are discrete and protect confidential information.
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills, allowing you to think through and solve financial and accounting problems.
- When experiencing a challenging task, you are able to motivate yourself and are willing to work flexible hours if necessary
- You are pleasant, tactful and approachable throughout the workday.
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills, which allow you to perform in a high-pressure environment.
- You have strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, including the ability to interact effectively with people of diverse cultures.
- You are willing to learn and constantly strive to improve your performance.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Highly dynamic and ambitious international team
- Opportunity for fast track personal growth.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sunray Ventures career website on sunray.workable.com to apply
- Know More About Sunray VenturesSimilar Jobs
- Senior Accountant at InfoStrategy Technology
- Finance Officer at Swiss Credit Limited
- Asset and Liability Management Officer at VFD Group
- Treasury Middle Office Analyst at BitPesa
- Accountant II at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Credit & Recovery Officer at MKOBO Microfinance Bank
- Risk & Compliance Team Lead - UPDC Plc at UAC
- Station Cashier at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company