State Co-ordinator - Membership & Programmes at Doviana Institute Of Entrepreneurship And Technology
Posted on: 19 November, 2018
Deadline: 25 November, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Doviana Institute Of Entrepreneurship And
Doviana Institute of Entrepreneurship & Technology, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
State Co-ordinator - Membership & Programmes
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
7 - 10 years
- LocationAbia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Administration / Secretarial
- The Head of Membership & Programmes is responsible for managing member engagement strategy in collaboration with the other key stakeholders internally, i.e. National divisions and externally, i.e. Region and Chapter leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Head and work with Membership Department staff to develop and execute a plan for membership growth and retention by identifying a short-term and long-term strategy and initiatives, both in-person and online approaches.
- Must be willing to secure and run the State office under the directives of the Registrar; essential
- Must be willing to secure contacts and work with N.Y.S.C State officials for the purpose of organizing training and induction for prospective members.
- Provide the strategic
- direction for, and management of, a marketing program supporting the Membership program to achieve membership growth
- Monitor and review effectiveness of current membership programs and make recommendations on streamlining or conclude these efforts
- Work with Director of Membership Operations to manage the membership annual renewal process and develop a strategy to onboard all new members including follow-up and other personal connections.
- Partner with key volunteers and staff to assess the existing benefits of membership and work to ensure they are relevant and interesting. Make recommendations for new Member programs, and benefits.
- Conduct member surveys to assess our programs, resources and membership initiatives and make recommendations for deepening member value and engagement.
- Strategize content and resources for Membership initiatives, such as brochures, enrollment forms, website and social media updates in collaboration with key division volunteers and marketing staff.
- Ensure that programs are implemented with high quality in accordance with the Institute's National priorities.
- Ensure department’s planning/operations support the organization’s larger goals and objectives.
Required Knowledge, Education or Experience
- B.A, B.Sc/HND or equivalent with 7-10 years of management experience; MBA preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and proofreading skills
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of marketing strategy and complete marketing cycle
- Experience managing lists for email and direct mail communications
- Experience with social media and on-line marketing
- Technologically proficient with a solid understanding of and ability to use appropriate software products, such as Microsoft Office Suite and Base camp.
We offer competitive salary and exceptional benefits to its employees.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com E.g Application for State Co-ordinator - Membership And Programmes-Kwara
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Doviana Institute Of Entrepreneurship And Technology
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Cashier at Doviana Institute Of Entrepreneurship And Technology
- Know More About Doviana Institute Of Entrepreneurship And TechnologySimilar Jobs
- Operations Manager at Compovine Technologies
- Driver & Administrative Assistant at Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA)
- Office Clerk at Stresert Services Limited
- Data Entry/Clerical Staff at Stresert Services Limited
- Executive Assistant at The Space
- Receptionist at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- Deputy Head of Agency Operations at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Director- General (DG) at The Nigerian College of Accountancy (NCA)