Head, ICT at AXA Mansard
Posted on: 19 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at AXA Mansard
AXA Mansard is a member of the AXA Group, the worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with 157,000 employees serving 103 million clients in 59 countries. The group is a conglomerate of independently run businesses, operated according to the laws and regulations of many different countries. Despite being written in upper case, "AXA" is not an acronym, the name was chosen because it is short and can be pronounced easily the same way in every language.
AXA Mansard was incorporated in 1989 as a private limited liability company and is registered as a composite company with the National Insurance Commission of Nigeria (NAICOM). The Company offers life and non-life insurance products and services to individuals and institutions across Nigeria whilst also offering asset/investment management services, medical insurance solutions and pension fund administration through its three subsidiaries AXA Mansard Health Limited, AXA Mansard Investments Limited and AXA Mansard Pensions limited. The company was listed on the Nigeria Stock Exchange in November 2009 and has Market Capitalization in excess of N28 billion thereby remaining the biggest insurance company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Providing IT design and implementation according to best practice and standards.
- To deploy and manage all IT hardware and server infrastructure.
- Ensure smooth and optimal operation of technology-driven business processes.
- Proactiveness and innovative initiatives to ensure the firm is able to optimally leverage on technology as a business driver.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Administration and support of enterprise applications.
- Management and administration of the enterprise domain (Users & Systems).
- Administration of Email communications & Antivirus Servers.
- Administration of all servers and storage area network (SAN).
- Deployment of systems to users across the firm.
- Management of the Helpdesk/Service Desk & Regional IT Support.
- Management of Hardware (Printers, Scanners, Phones, etc.).
- Management/Administration of Internet Services.
- Securing all IT infrastructure and services.
- Development and periodic review of ICT manual for Policy, SOP and disaster recovery Plan.
- Procurement and management of IT Hardware.
- Management of Data Center.
- Deployment/administration of UPS, Inverters and Stabilizers.
- Support of business development initiatives by offering innovative IT-based solutions to meet business requirements.
Required Skills and Competencies
- A good university degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent with a least10 years cognate experience in IT, and 4 years of managerial experience.
- Certification in network administration.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining all manners of server hardware and associated network equipment.
- Experience with server performance tuning and monitoring tools.
- Experience with Windows Replication, Backup and Recovery.
- ITIL, Microsoft MCSA or MCSE level certification is required.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL database administration.
- Knowledge of Hyper-V and VMware virtualization, Windows Server 2003-2012 R2, Microsoft System Center, Microsoft Exchange 2010-2013, IIS, Citrix, Microsoft Lync 2010-2013, Windows Active Directory.
- Ability to understand technical, business concepts and express these concepts in clear, concise instructions.
- Business writing skills, negotiation and presentation skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Recent Jobs from AXA Mansard
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head, Operations at AXA Mansard
- Head, Benefits at AXA Mansard
- Know More About AXA MansardSimilar Jobs
- Software Developer (PHP) at Supermart Express Service
- Card Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC
- Lead, Network Engineer at Interra Networks
- Head, Enterprise & Business Application at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
- System Administrator at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
- Graphics Designer at Fadac Resources
- Software Developer at Willers Solutions
- Graduate RF Engineer at Enextgen Wireless