A leading Gas, Power and Infrastructure Development company with businesses across Africa is recruiting a professional for identifying new sources of capital, supervising the fund raising exercises, and the management of the revenues collections and revenues management related activities of the company’s businesses.
Finance & Investment Manager
Purpose of role
To take a lead role in supporting strategic planning and policy development across the Group, Africa-wide, in line with corporate and local priorities.
- Turnkey investment and financing structuring activities of Green and Brown Field Projects
- Fund raising activities including Corporate and Project Financing requirements
- Financial Analyst functions and responsibilities
- Financial modelling and tariff development across the value chain of thermal power plants with the capability to translate same to renewable energy tariff model
- Negotiations of commercial terms and structures in investments agreements.
- Revenues collections, Revenues managements and Strong Budgeting and Budgeting Controls capabilities
- Other duties as may be assigned by the company
Qualifications & Skills
- A chartered Accountant with a minimum of 6years’ experience. MBA an added advantage.
- Must possess Strong Analytical and problem solving skills with a broad knowledge of Financial Ratios/Analysis, Financial modelling, Tariff development & modelling
- Ability to work under minimal supervision with a Result-oriented and performance driven mindset
- Must be excellent in developing power point presentations and sufficiently articulate to make such presentations to audiences
- Strong experience and tangible understanding of global investment structuring, financing and execution.
- Strong investments and projects origination, negotiations, financing, execution and commercial operations management.
Method of Application
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Finance & Investment Manager OR Business Development Manager to email@example.com