Business Development Manager at Concept Group
Posted on: 16 November, 2018
Deadline: 7 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Concept Group
Concept Nova is one of Africa's foremost Information Technology and Software Development Company. We are an operating subsidiary of the Concept Group Nigeria and have been in business for over 29 years.
Business Development Manager
Role Level: Mid to Senior
- The job holder is responsible for improving the market position of the company & driving revenue generation in the B2B, B2C and B2B2C market space
- He/she will define long term strategic sales goals, build key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiate & close business deals while maintaining knowledge on market trends in the IT sector.
New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’ needs, concerns & objectives.
- Participate in pricing of solution/service.
- Present new products & services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff & other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange & participate in internal and external debriefs.
- Ensure high customer service satisfaction levels to enhance customer loyalty.
- Ensure high level of repeated businesses from existing customer base.
- Increase market share of the organization.
- Oversee & coordinate activities of the sales team.
- Set sales target for team members and monitor performance.
- Performs monthly performance appraisals for team members.
- Conduct periodic trainings to improve team members’ capabilities.
- Ensure manpower requirement for the sales team is met.
- Monitoring the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of delivery.
- Develop and implement short and long term strategies needed for achievement of team goals.
- A minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in Business to-Business & Business-to-Consumer Sales environment.
- Experience in the IT industry, especially in the delivery of IT solutions.
- First Degree in any discipline.
- Additional qualification such as a Master’s degree & professional certification is a plus.
- IT proficiency.
- Excellent Data management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Highly driven and passionate about sales.
- Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
- High level of strategic thinking.
- Strong leadership & team building skills.
- Compatible with The Concept Group Values.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Role - Name (e.g. Business Development-Adamu Okechukwu) as subject of the e-mail.
- Know More About Concept GroupSimilar Jobs
- Business Developer at Technology Advantage Network Limited
- Business Development Officer at HRmadam Consulting
- Business Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Sales Executive at Comercio Partners
- Business Development Executive/Manager at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
- Country Sales Manager at Gamlabs
- Open Market Sales Representative at Berrymart Integrated Services Limited
- Sales Representative at Tros Technologies