Finance Officer at Rossland Consulting Limited
Posted on: 15 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Rossland Consulting Limited
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
- Establishing financial status by implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information which will be used to guide executives in making sound business decisions.
Roles and Responsibilities
Accounting, Compliance and Legal:
- Ensure the company's is compliant with accounting, statutory and legal regulations.
- Implement robust accounting control processes to protect the company's assets, while also ensuring that the processes efficiently serve other parts of the company
- Preparation of daily financial transactions report – T-code transactions, vendor payments (external), general OPEX (internal) – Money in, money out.
- E-wallet funding
- Posting of transactions and retirement into personal ledger (Quick books)
- Keeping of all financial transaction records (book keeping)
- Accounts reconciliation
- Processing of staff monthly salary for payment
- Preparation/Documentation/Filling of staff monthly PAYE for remittance
- Preparation of Agents monthly commission and NDPHC remittance
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintaining account controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Recommending financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Budget management
- Uploading daily customer data into reporting tools (PowerBI)
- Additional responsibilities maybe assigned as required
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- HND/B.Sc qualifications
- At least 3+ years of finance operations experience
- Experience in managing a large credit portfolio is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting software i.e. Quickbooks, SAGE
- Professional certification will be an added advantage
- Ability to report timely and accurately.
- Ability to carry out Financial modelling and unit pricing
- Maintain confidentiality
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: Jobs@rosslandgroup.com
- Recent Jobs from Rossland Consulting Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Marketer at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Customer Service Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Know More About Rossland Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Director of Internal Audit and Compliance at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE)
- Finance Expert (SWAP) at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Accounts Supervisor at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Vice President - Finance at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- BHGE SSA Finance Manager at Baker Hughes
- Deputy Finance Coordinator at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Internal Auditor I (CONTISS 08) at Gombe State University
- Accountant II (CONTISS 07) at Gombe State University