Portfolio Risk Analyst at Concept Group
Posted on: 15 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Concept Group
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services - Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova - Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins - Bureau De Change.
Portfolio Risk Analyst
Conducts detailed portfolio analysis and reports. The analysis a report on loan and lease portfolio to anticipate, identify and mitigate credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities.
- Analyses transactional risk measures including default, correlations and stress losses to enhance concentration risk views
- Estimates the probability of defaults, loss given default in order to validate risk parameters (PD, LGD, EAD/CCF) calculated for internal credit risk management
- Identifies adjustments required to risk parameters (PD, LGD, EAD/CCF) calculated for internal credit risk management
- Analyses and monitors the company’s lease portfolio
- Assessing all other credit risks and making recommendation
- Periodically analyses quantitatively and qualitatively the loan portfolio of the company based on sector concentration, volume concentration,product concentration, etc.
- Periodically performs default/principal at risk assessment, measuring the impact of guarantors/collaterals and impact of group loan on risk exposure
- Monitors compliance to credit and risk policies of the company
- Prepares report on loan and lease portfolio
- Prepares report on analytics of portfolio performance, emerging trends and areas of opportunity
- Prepares comprehensive report on all repossessed lease assets identifying principal outstanding, loan-asset value, number of rentals outstanding, date asset is expected to be disposed and estimation of depreciation in asset value
- Mitigates credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities
- Prepares report on probability of default using information from direct debit, cheque lodgement report and returned cheque report
- Suggests initiative to ensure consistency and compliance with credit policies and improve credit qualities
- Proposes evolutions in the policy, process, procedure, methodology, collaterals related to the risk identified
- Makes recommendations for process improvement, addressing gaps and areas for additional or improved reporting and data
- Responsible for training the department on identified trends and recommendations
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to review, analyse and report credit and risk activities and data in a way that is easily understood to make better decisions.
- Ability to handle and work efficiently with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite and other statistical and analytical softwares or application especially Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to present and communicate analysis and recommendations to business leaders by supported facts.
- Knowledge of all practices and procedures involved in credit and risk management and how they can be implemented in a way that minimises financial loss.
- Ability to identify gaps within the credit policies.
- Ability to anticipate and identify financial and economic trends as regards loan and lease portfolio.
- Ability to understand business trends, situations, practices, procedures and models
- Ability to function within defined guidelines and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Ability to measure financial data to evaluate financial performance and position
Educational Qualification & Functional/Technical Skill or Certification
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or any other relevant discipline.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVS to email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Concept Group
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Corporate Finance Analyst at Concept Group
- Lead, Underwriter, Collections and Recovery at Concept Group
- Know More About Concept GroupSimilar Jobs
- Director, Finance at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE)
- Finance Coordinator at Save The Children
- Accountant at True Energy Services Limited
- Lead Grants Manager at Chemonics International
- Internal Auditor at The Place
- Head Business and Financial Advisory at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Audit, Tax and Revenue Technician at Pure Access IT Limited
- Chief Finance Officer at Alan & Grant