Marketing and Sales Officer at Owens and Xley
Posted on: 15 November, 2018
Deadline: 20 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Owens and Xley
Owens and Xley Consults - Our client, an Interior Design Company, IDDS based in Lekki, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Marketing and Sales Officer
- The Marketing and Sales Manager will be responsible for promoting the products and services of the company.
- He or she will build market positions for IDDS by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- S/He will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and manage the corporate image of the company.
Functions of the Role
- Prospect for potential clients; build, grow and maintain these relationships into increased businesses for IDDS
- Coordinate business development planning by preparing proposals for client meetings
- Identify potential business opportunities and analyze trends in IDDS market space
- Take calculated actions to increase profitability and brand recognition for IDDS
- Continually assess IDDS marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
- Keep a profile of the current clientele of the business and regularly update the database
- Attend industry specific functions, such as conferences, fairs etc., and provide valuable feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Present to and consult with Design Director on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Work with the Design Director to generate and supervise the execution of marketing campaigns and plans
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors research, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Create a content marketing strategy for the company
- Provide weekly progress report, ensuring all data is accurately entered for IDDS knowledge management system
- Carry out other marketing and sales functions as may be required by management
- B.Sc. in Marketing, Finance or any related discipline
- 3-4 years' experience in a fast paced and professional environment
- Experience in commercial architecture, construction management, design or creativity focused firm is preferred
- Proficiency in CRM systems and MS Office Suites
- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent negotiation skill
- Excellent phone handling and customer service skill.
- Applicants must live on the Lekki-Ajah axis.
Salary is between N80,000 - N120,000.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Owens and XleySimilar Jobs
- Open Market Sales Representative at Berrymart Integrated Services Limited
- Sales Representative at Tros Technologies
- Sales Team Lead at E'sorae Luxury
- Business Support & Analytics Manager at Roche
- Sales Executive (Male) at Doculand Business Solution
- Sales Executive at Montaigne Place
- Area Sales Manager at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Floor Supervisor at Primera Africa Finance Group