Key Account Manager - Switchgears & Electrical Panels at Aldelia Limited
Posted on: 15 November, 2018
Deadline: 23 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia’s global management strategy delivers specialised services to the Oil & Gas sector from dedicated teams in each key strategic region. From these centres we can support our clients locally by being able to take advantage of the local labour markets whilst also having the ability to resource candidates internationally for technical, engineering and higher level positions which require industry leading professionals with international profiles.
Each regional team is guided by a common set of processes and working practices within a robust operational structure to ensure a consistent high quality of delivery which our clients can depend on in any market.
Key Account Manager - Switchgears & Electrical Panels
Our client, an indigenous EPC company is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
- Business development in the O&G sector, especially amongst IOCs & EPCs.
- Maximize contact with key accounts and other critical people at various client organizations and focus efforts to obtain new work and generation of new inquiries for the business with regard to Brand engagement of our OEM.
- In-depth knowledge of Customer with regard to up-coming and on-going key projects in the Oil and Gas Sector. Generate Installation, Commissioning and retrofitting business in Electrical.
- Meeting Booking and revenue targets.
- Generate Market intelligence and paying attention to competitors and their activities within the industry and preparing strategies to counteract.
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained; articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals for the Oil & Gas sector.
- Support IS to prepare system architecture and technical and commercial proposals for reviews, and timely submission.
- Prepare reports and presentations for management related to sales and revenue, project funnel.
- Support panel building activities in Port Harcourt to ensure that quality of the products conforms to Specs.
- Engineering degree in Electrical / Electronics
- Sound technical knowledge of Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge and understanding of the MV/LV products and services
- Should be well versed with the Nigerian Electrical market with regard to the Oil & Gas sector.
- Must have 8-10 years working level experience in selling Electrical Panels, Switchgears and components amongst IOC and EPCs.
- Thorough Knowledge of Power and Control systems in Design, Configuration and generating basic SLDs and Drawings.
- Skilled in the use of computers, adapts to new technology, learns new programs quickly.
- Experience in third party interfaces, Industrial Networking, Safety Concepts.
- Knowledge of Installation and Commissioning of Electrical Switchgears will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Aldelia Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head of Operations - Banking at Aldelia Limited
- Know More About Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Mining Geologist at BluePoint Global Services Limited
- Plumber at Equip and Logistics Services Limited
- Heavy Duty Generator Maintenance Personnel at Equip and Logistics Services Limited
- Facilities Manager at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Technical Support Officer at Willers Solutions
- Senior Reservoir Geophysicist at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Plant Service Engineer (Hydro) at GE - General Electric
- Machinery Engineer / Specialist I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria