Contact Centre Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
Posted on: 14 November, 2018
Deadline: 21 November, 2018
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria's largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Contact Centre Manager
Reporting To: Head Customer Care
- Responsible for managing day-day operations of the contact centre and its agents in line with standard best practices.
- Meet monthly key Contact Centre performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and other performance metrics.
- Monitor and evaluate agent daily performance, including calls, emails, Live-chat and all social media interactions, after- work monitoring, review productivity and attendance reports as well as coach staff members to improve performance.
- Ensure that the Contact Centre Operations are in line with best practice by ensuring that agents maintains set standards, documenting breaches and providing feedback to management.
- Ensure that customers’ questions are answered properly; complaints are resolved quickly as well as handling challenging/Irate customers as refereed by the contact centre team.
- Report all infractions, breaches, challenges and operational gaps that negatively impact service delivery
- Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience.
- Build, establish and maintain open lines of communication with agents, peers, trainers, managers, QA specialists, and other functional units in a bid to drive operational efficiency.
- Stay abreast and informed of all new service offerings, schemes and campaigns and ensure that contact centre agents are properly trained to handle question that may arise from these initiatives.
- Support and promote all company and departmental sales, service and quality initiatives.
- Build and maintain a positive working environment that attracts and retains high- quality staff.
- Ensure visibility to agents by walking around periodically to perform live monitoring of agents, compliment agents for on-the-spot performance, and assist struggling agents.
- Plan and manage a range of non-phone activities for Contact Centre Agents, including workshops, contact centre cross-training to cover all aspect of soft interactions (Email, Social Media, Live-chat, etc.)
- Performance Management and Evaluations: A detailed review of contact center performance expectations and goals, including all KPIs and metrics (productivity, quality, customer satisfaction, attendance/punctuality, schedule adherence etc.) upon which agent performance evaluations will be based.
- Provide periodic report of the Contact Centre activities to Management
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field
- Minimum of 5-7 years relevant work experience supervising a Contact Centre
- Ability to communicate professionally via other platforms (Email, Live-chat & Social Media)
- Good working knowledge of several customer interaction platforms.
- Hands on experience with several Telephony applications (Avaya, Digium, Switchvox, etc.)
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft office Suite.
- Customer centric skills
- Trouble shooting skills
- Excellent Analytical skills for reporting
- Superior Call handling skills
- Excellent Writing skills with competence in drafting responses, communiques and feedbacks.
- Good mentorship skills
- Good Leadership skills
- Ability to coordinate diverse teams
- Ability to relate professionally with customers, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Basic understanding of at least 2 local dialects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company career website on careers.ikejaelectric.com to apply
- Know More About Ikeja Electricity Distribution CompanySimilar Jobs
- Customer Service Executive at TekniTeed NG
- Social Media/Customer Service Executive at Pivotage Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at DevTech Systems, Inc.
- Customer Service Manager at Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc
- Telesales/ Customer Service Executive at AFM Recruit
- Front Desk Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Customer Care Support Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Safmarine Senior Customer Experience Partner at MAERSK