Head, Business Services and Advisory at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
Posted on: 14 November, 2018
Deadline: 16 November, 2018
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
DCSL Corporate Services Limited - Our client, an Electricity Distribution Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Head, Business Services and Advisory
The successful Candidate will:
- Design the Firm’s Business Development Strategy and ensure alignment of strategy and business goals, whilst also developing and executing business Development Plans for the Firm;
- Responsible for coordinating the identification and evaluation of new markets, identifying business opportunities and prospecting for new Clients in order to improve the firms market position and achieve financial growth
- Develop and explore various business strategies and opportunities for growth
- Coordinate and actively lead all business development efforts and initiatives and act as the Executive Relationship Manager to existing and prospective clients.
- Negotiate contracts, ensure financial success and monitor quality of service delivery on all business transactions.
- Provide periodic reports/updates on successful briefs and contracts to the Head of Chamber/Managing Partner.
- Maintain continuous engagement with key executive stakeholders within target organizations.
- Work in concert with the Management Team to achieve the Firm’s objectives and corporate goals.
- A Minimum of B.Sc in Social Sciences or related course
- A relevant master’s degree or professional qualification (ICAN, ACCA or CFA) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years post NYSC experience with exposure in financial reporting, financial modeling, business development, relationship management. Experience in financial advisory and investment banking will be an added advantage
- Proven excellent track record of achievement in this role or similar role in a dynamic corporate environment
- Ability to build and nurture strategic business relationships
- Ability to provide business acumen, energy and vision to the Firm
- Ability to conduct high level competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About DCSL Corporate Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Admin Officer at IRW Nigeria
- Facility Manager at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Personal Assistant to Director at Ascentech Services Limited
- Junior Female Admin Officer at Workingpeople Limited Outsourcing
- Event Operation Manager at Alexander Marius
- International Education, Migration & Administration Officer at Carpa Education
- School Vice Principal (Academics) at Silver Valley International College
- Security Assistant Operation Manager at Infinity Security Services Limited