Social Media Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 13 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.
Social Media Manager
Our client is a luxury fashion retail chain. They are looking to hire a Social Media Manager.
- We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts.
- You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media manager,
- We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Must have knowledge about retail,eCommerce
- Must be enthusiastic about fashion
- Must have worked for international brands or have international working experience.
- Proven work experience pf at least 2 years as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Should Have Photography and Videography skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Method of Application
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply
- Know More About eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at Print Anything
- Knowledge Management Officer at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Communications Personnel at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Content Writer at Eduwalt Communication
- Digital Marketing Intern at Vasiti Dotcom
- Social Media Manager at Landlagos
- Content / Social Media Officer at Eduwalt Communication
- Communications Associate at Credpal