Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Bilingual) at Axis Human Capital Limited
Posted on: 13 November, 2018
Deadline: 20 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Axis Human Capital Limited
Axis Human Capital Limited - Our client, a Non-Governmental Organization, specialized in promoting social justice, human rights and governance, and based in Dakar seeks to hire a qualified candidate who is capable of transforming ideas into actions and to deliver results to fill the position below:
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Bilingual)
Reports to: The Director of Programs
- We seeks to hire an experienced Monitoring and Evaluation Officer who will set up and execute a Monitoring and Evaluation System for the Strategic Plan, programs, projects and activities of the organization.
- Build, complete or update the results and performance indicators of these projects, as well as tools for measuring impact.
- Organize the collection of quantitative and qualitative data at different phases of the project (for example from context analyses and baselines to significant stories of change), by different stakeholders (Project officers, partners), and in various countries.
- Consolidate and treat data collected by the project officers and other stakeholders and make it usable and visible (especially data documenting the achievement of “outputs”, “outcomes”, etc.).
- Submit a monthly activity report to the Director of Programs, and two bi-annual summary reports (mid-year and end of year)
- Help prepare the budget and help with financial reporting of general activities and M&E activities.
- Draft, execute and give account of budget allocated for evaluations.
- Consolidate the activity and periodic reports expected, in compliance with project documents and contractual obligations towards donors.
- Ensure ownership and use of M&E systems and tools by PCs;
- Organize specific training sessions for staff and partners and provide capacity building for M&E project officers.
Requirement and Experiences
- Postgraduate qualification in Social Sciences, Political Science, Project Management, Communication. Certificate in M&E.
- 7 -10 years professional experience in project management within an international development NGO.
- 5 years successful experience in monitoring and evaluation of complex projects.
- Proven practice of Theory of Change; perfect mastery of logical frameworks.
- Good experience with European Union and USAID M&E procedures.
- Experience in Communication and Media, and on gender issues.
- Good knowledge of development issues and stakeholders, especially the civil society in West Africa
- Work experience in a multi-cultural environment.
- Mastery of written and spoken English and French.
- Independent and capable of taking initiative.
- This role will involve travel to the countries in which the organization carries out its activities (West Africa).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Axis Human Capital Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Director General (Bilingual) at Axis Human Capital Limited
- Director of Programs (Bilingual) at Axis Human Capital Limited
- Know More About Axis Human Capital LimitedSimilar Jobs
- National Immunization Consultant at UNICEF
- Field Manager at Save The Children
- Deputy Safety Advisor at International NGO Safety Organisation
- Protection Coordinator at INTERSOS
- Humanitarian Mine Action Manager at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Midwife Assistant at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Program Manager at North East Regional Initiative (NERI)
- Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent (MNCAH) Health Advisor at Save The Children