Construction Coordinator I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 13 November, 2018
Deadline: 15 November, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Construction Coordinator I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard Schedule – 6 days on / 1 day off
- The Construction Coordinator responsible for construction planning, coordinates construction input and communicates with Construction management.
- Establishes the Construction Planning Program (CPP) & seek alignment of the planning scope with the Construction Advisor & subsequently with the Construction Support Manager.
- Manages assigned projects and the implementation contractors involved to ensure that the projects deliverables are completed for RFI, meet the quality requirements and schedule, and delivered to project requirements.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordinate Construction input to the planning effort & act as the key interface point for coordinating the flow of Construction deliverables to the project.
- Communicate & work with Construction Support Managers to resolve construction planning resource constraints.
- Organize & facilitate Construction Execution Team (CET) meetings for assigned projects.
- Ensure timely communication with Construction Advisor, Construction Support Manager, Construction Manager & Construction Leadership Team (CLT) on project status & issue resolution.
- Act as Construction Functional Engagement Plan (FEP) Coordinator for assigned projects and provide project support as needed.
- Competent in the ability to prepare, review and approve construction work packs & job cards.
- Excellent technical and practical skills; able to consistently deliver quality, safe and timely work.
- Ability to identify construction requirement and develop implementation strategy.
- Provides input and assistance and facilitate constructability workshops and reviews
- BS/MS in Engineering
- Good coordination & interface capabilities
- 5+ years of project experience
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Process Engineer III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Technical Service Engineer at Adexen
- Workshop Technician - UPS, Data Center and IT Infrastructure Solutions at Actolog Limited
- Vehicle Installation Engineer (VIE) at Xnet Security Technologies Limited
- Transmission Technician/Rigger at Main One Cable
- Facility Manager at The Limi Hospital Ltd
- Construction Assistant (NYSC Corps Members) at Prestigious Homes Limited
- Electrical Sales Engineer at Westfield Consulting
- Project Engineer, Civil & Structural Steel Fabrication at Vincintore Limited