Model & Warehouse Assistant at Dressmeoutlet.com
Posted on: 13 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 January, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Dressmeoutlet.com
Dressmeoutlet.com is a foremost retailer for high-quality fashion products, health & beauty products and home-goods. With up to 10,000 products to shop from, we retail various sophisticated styles from premium designers globally with over 40% of products on Dressmeoutlet.com manufactured within Africa. Dressmeoutlet.com hand-designs, hand-picks and custom-sources the best fashion and beauty products.
Model & Warehouse Assistant
- Candidates should have a minimum of SSCE and preferably a Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Must have an attractive face, natural hair and a fit body.
- Model should be tall and approximately size 4 USA/8 UK.
- Would be tasked with ensuring every outfit/product assigned is perfectly modeled.
- Position will entail responsibilities between company reception, photography studio, manufacturing unit and warehouse.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Must be proficient in computer applications.
- Applicants must be no older than age 30.
- Applicant must be excellent in spoken and written English.
- Internship candidates must be no older than 23 years old.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent learning environment for solid professional and personal growth
- Company laptop, phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output
- Annual company/individual performance based bonuses
- Flexible Minimum Working Hours and overtime pay. Flexible weekend extra pay for qualified employees.
- Mandatory company paid training and courses
- Personal employee handbook & full time contract after 6 months of dedicated high performance
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, nontraditional, indigenous, high growth company.
- Other high performance perks such as company discounts, product freebies, event invitations and free snacks/tea during working hours.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with an Introduction Letter or Personal Summary or Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org The specific job opportunity being applied for MUST be noted in the email subject (Very Important).
- Please make sure your application includes all supporting documents. I.e. Photographe must include samples of portfolio.
- All applications must include educational and prior job references.
- Your Curriculum Vitae must have your age/D.O.B.
- Please make sure your application is detailed enough for the Reviewer to understand your background and how you would fit in perfectly at Dressmeoutlet.com.
- Please do not apply if you are not currently based in Lagos, Nigeria except you have the means to attend an immediate interview if invited and you have accommodation in Lagos close to the Island.
- All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews start immediately for qualified candidates.
- Ensure Jobs@Dressmeoutlet.com is added to your address book to receive your interview invitation in your inbox as essential to avoid missing your interview date.
- Orientation and training will apply to every position.
- Recent Jobs from Dressmeoutlet.com
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales & Public Relations Analyst at Dressmeoutlet.com
- Studio Photography Expert at Dressmeoutlet.com
- Assistant Designer & Seamstress at Dressmeoutlet.com
- Know More About Dressmeoutlet.comSimilar Jobs
- Activity Planner at Bee Bee Jump Ltd
- Brand and Communications Executive at Meadow Hall
- Communication Officer at The West African Power Pool (WAPP)
- Public Relation Officer (PRO) at FCI International Limited
- Video Editor at Eduwalt Communication
- Women's Affairs Journalist at BBC
- Broadcast Journalist at BBC
- Marketing and Communications Lead at TalentSquare