Sales & Public Relations Analyst at Dressmeoutlet.com
Posted on: 13 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 January, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Dressmeoutlet.com
Dressmeoutlet.com is a foremost retailer for high-quality fashion products, health & beauty products and home-goods. With up to 10,000 products to shop from, we retail various sophisticated styles from premium designers globally with over 40% of products on Dressmeoutlet.com manufactured within Africa. Dressmeoutlet.com hand-designs, hand-picks and custom-sources the best fashion and beauty products.
Sales & Public Relations Analyst
- Candidates should preferably have a First Degree in Mass Communication, Business Administration or related fields.
- Should be a people person with a strong flair for networking and socializing.
- Must be passionate about sales, marketing, promotions, business growth and development. Thorough training will be provided in all areas.
- Should have a strong passion for the fashion industry and the growth of the Made in Africa campaign.
- Should additionally be passionate about negotiations, business planning and organizational management.
- Must be very well skilled in communications and public relations.
- Will manage media liaison and events partnership for Dressmeoutlet.com.
- Must be passionate about #dressmeoutlet #cocktailsanddresses #madeinafrica #madeinnigeria #olatoreraoniru #olatoreraconsultancy.
- Applicants must be no older than age 30.
- Applicant must be excellent in spoken and written English.
- Internship candidates must be no older than 23 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with an Introduction Letter or Personal Summary or Cover Letter to: email@example.com The specific job opportunity being applied for MUST be noted in the email subject (Very Important).
- Please make sure your application includes all supporting documents. I.e. Photographe must include samples of portfolio.
- All applications must include educational and prior job references.
- Your Curriculum Vitae must have your age/D.O.B.
- Please make sure your application is detailed enough for the Reviewer to understand your background and how you would fit in perfectly at Dressmeoutlet.com.
- Please do not apply if you are not currently based in Lagos, Nigeria except you have the means to attend an immediate interview if invited and you have accommodation in Lagos close to the Island.
- All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews start immediately for qualified candidates.
- Ensure Jobs@Dressmeoutlet.com is added to your address book to receive your interview invitation in your inbox as essential to avoid missing your interview date.
- Orientation and training will apply to every position.
- Recent Jobs from Dressmeoutlet.com
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Studio Photography Expert at Dressmeoutlet.com
- Model & Warehouse Assistant at Dressmeoutlet.com
- Assistant Designer & Seamstress at Dressmeoutlet.com
- Know More About Dressmeoutlet.comSimilar Jobs
- Multi Media Designer at Transsnet Financial
- Digital Marketing Executive at Transsnet Financial
- Reporter (Business) at BBC
- Digital Marketing Executive at Richbrands Group
- Content/Copy Writing Intern at Richbrands Group
- Digital Marketing Executive at Compovine Technologies
- Marketing Strategist at Ellae Creative
- Financial Writer at Nairametrics