Engineering Completions Engineer I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 12 November, 2018
Deadline: 14 November, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Engineering Completions Engineer I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard Schedule 6 days on / 1 day off
- Prepare detailed engineering designs and coordinate all phases of planning and completing a well
- Ensure the geological and reservoir objectives of the well are met while assuring the highest standards of engineering integrity, safety, and environmental protection are applied to the well design and execution.
- Prepare designs and well plans representing the optimal costs and investments for the wells.
- In a Technical role, provide review and support to Drill team designs and operations described in the Main Functions above, as well as evaluate and progress new technology. Could include subsea technology.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development, review, and approval process associated with a comprehensive completions program.
- Primarily responsible for:
- Preparation of cost estimates for selection of optimal alternatives
- Material and equipment selection and evaluation.
- Government regulatory requirements, approvals and permits.
- Technical bid preparations and analysis.
- Work closely with other groups to assure the program is based on all available geological and reservoir information and drilling information from other wells in the area.
- Provide completion surveillance and engineering assessments and presents recommendations to Operations Superintendent on critical activities and problems.
- Provide surveillance and technical assistance on development projects, equipment testing and new procedures.
- BS Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline
- Broad and extensive knowledge of completions design, equipment, operations, standards and specifications. This could include subsea systems technology.
- Strong personal effectiveness in leadership, communications, interpersonal skills, and teamwork
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria career website on amaidenenergy.com to apply
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Lead Engineer - Service Engineering at Baker Hughes
- Vehicle Maintenanace Officer at Compovine Technologies
- IT/Facility Officer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Welder at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Director, Works and Services at Binyaminu Usman Polytechnic, Hadejia
- Tiler at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Technical Operator at OWPPiN Limited
- Shutdown Operators - EXPAT at Amaiden Energy Nigeria