Analyst, Sales Support- Credit (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 12 November, 2018
Deadline: 20 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Analyst, Sales Support- Credit (Supervisory)
- Process credit applications, monitor Trade Partner credit facilities and initiate appropriate action on defaulting creditors
- Analyze credit transactions and behaviors with a view to providing feed back to the Sales Support Supervisor – Credit
- Maintain Trade Partner Accounts sub ledger ensuring completeness, accuracy and correctness.
- Maintain an updated schedule of bank guarantees for credit Trade Partners Convenience Partners
- Ensure that bank guarantee expiration alerts are periodically sent to trade partners for timely renewal
- Ensure Partners with expired Bank Guarantee are restricted from all credit related transactions
- Initiate suspension of credit sales to defaulting Accounts immediately after default and ensure adherence to MTNN Bad Debt policy.
- Review and Reconcile Credit Trade Partners accounts to highlight accounts with near due and overdue payment dates and propose required action.
- Prepare and circulate outstanding credit invoices to all Distributor Account Executive (DAEs) on a weekly basis.
- Prepare sales performance and risk turnover reports for Financial Operations.
- Generate report on credit status, credit utilization and sales of Trade Partners.
- Prepare Monthly Customer Ledger Age Analysis for proper debit monitoring and escalation when required
- Prepare daily invoice and collection report.
- Receive, sort and evaluate credit applications from channel and maintaining a proper log of all such applications and ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Conduct credit sessions for new and / or defaulting credit Trade Partners and regional sales.
- Monitor Trade Partner credit facilities and initiate punitive action on default accounts, following up on related transactions to ensure compliance with credit policy.
- Maintain Trade Partner accounts sub ledger and reconcile credit accounts regularly.
- Generate relevant daily, weekly and monthly reports and resolve queries
- Support divisional special initiatives
- Process Customer Credit Orders carrying out the following tasks:
- Track Trade Partner’s credit transactions and ensure they are processed within credit limit schedules.
- Vet and release all credit related requests from Trade Partners, Convenient Partners, Walk-in centers, as well as release validly approved credit requests from Enterprise Solution of MTN.
- Process other credit related requests meant to achieve the business strategic sales objectives.
- Resolve all queries on Trade Partner credit orders and accounts, bank guarantee cut off and due dates, credit related payment queries, complains from regional sales and outstanding invoices issues.
- Analyze credit applications using financial ratios based on Trade Partners’ record on the ERP systems and advise supervisor to activate new credit facility on the system.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First degree in Accounting, Finance, Business related Field
- Fluent in English
- 3-7years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Credit Administration and risk Management
- Reporting and Data Management
- Key account Management and Problem solving
- Experience working within a team in a medium organization
- Microsoft office (word, powerpoint, Excel)
- Debt recovery
- IFS Training Oracle based application
- Minimum qualification - BA, BEd, BSc or HND
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from MTN Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Advisor Commercial Legal (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Energy Support Services (ESS) Specialist (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Coordinator, Continuous Service Improvement (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Business Relationship & Partner Management at MTN Nigeria
- Sim Registration Field Support Coordinator (Supervisor) at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Closed Loop Feedback & Knowledge Delivery at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Manager, Customer Operations at MTN Nigeria
- Analyst, Customer Intelligence (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Coordinator, Disaster Recovery (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Know More About MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executive (Male) at Doculand Business Solution
- Sales Executive at Montaigne Place
- Area Sales Manager at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Floor Supervisor at Primera Africa Finance Group
- Shelf Attendant at Primera Africa Finance Group
- Outlet Manager at Montaigne Place
- Category Developer, Groceries & Toy, Kids & Baby at Jumia Nigeria
- Medical Representative (North) at Novartis International AG