Energy Support Services (ESS) Specialist (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 12 November, 2018
Deadline: 20 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Energy Support Services (ESS) Specialist (Supervisory)
- To co-ordinate the entire operation and maintenance of all mechanical and electrical systems at MTNN installations (Network sites, Switch centre and BTS/TX) within the assigned region and provide 2nd level support to regional operations team.
- Ensure that power and cooling system parameters at MTNN installations and leased property within the region are within MTNN specifications.
- Ensure spare power capacity is available for redundancy and future installations and provide 2nd level support to regional operations in assigned areas/ region.
- Maintain optimal performance of all cooling and power systems within the region.(Swicth & BTS).
- Conduct routine maintenance of all power and cooling systems at MTNN installations and leased property within assigned area and ensure they are within MTN Specifications.
- Maintain prescribed computerized maintenance management system and prescribed management information system for ESS operations in the region.
- Produce monthly reports on ESS activities within the region.
- Assist to direct the implementation and maintenance of efficient management information system for ESS operations in the assigned region.
- Coordinate data gathering for the duration of NEPA (Local Power Source) power outages, power consumptions for the rural and urban BTS/TX sites including the switching centres within the assigned region.
- Monitor maintenance contracts for regional contractors.
- Ensure continuous improvement of processes and procedures to foster efficiency of ESS operations within the assigned region.
- Ensure value is created from Customer engagement & Operations
- Ensure value is created through effective stakeholder management
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- National and International travel and a valid driver’s license.
Experience & Training
- First degree in Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institution
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in design, implementation and maintenance of power and cooling systems in telecommunications industry
- Leadership Development Programmes
- BA, BEd, BSc, HND, BEng or BTech
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from MTN Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Advisor Commercial Legal (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Coordinator, Continuous Service Improvement (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Business Relationship & Partner Management at MTN Nigeria
- Sim Registration Field Support Coordinator (Supervisor) at MTN Nigeria
- Analyst, Sales Support- Credit (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Closed Loop Feedback & Knowledge Delivery at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Manager, Customer Operations at MTN Nigeria
- Analyst, Customer Intelligence (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Coordinator, Disaster Recovery (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Know More About MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Washer Technician at GZ Industries
- Field Engineer at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
- HVAC Senior Technician - M/F at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Team/Technical Lead - Nigeria FCO Global Future Cities Programme at ICF International
- Project Manager at Aldelia Limited
- Field Engineer at Aldelia Limited
- Package Manager at Aldelia Limited
- Project Manager at Banksome Group of Companies