First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Data Analyst, Team Lead-Branch Suspense Recons
Job ID: 1800001O
Job Type: Full-time
- Develop and maintain secure and sustainable control environment through effective management of Operational Risks, Group and Country regulatory guidelines. Introduce relevant systems, procedures and controls to support them
- Manage, maintain and reconcile all internal branch suspense accounts
- Provide support to Group Recons Hub (GRH) to ensure smooth running of Branch suspense recons operations
- Develop and manage relationships with key internal customers by anticipating their needs, and ensuring that service standards meet their requirements.
- Engage, enlighten stakeholders to drive closure of branch open items
- Carry out reconciliation activities on TLM Corona in line with the unit DOI.
- Timely escalation of open items using the escalation matrix.
- Maintain statistics and volume trend of Recons activities and ensure data is readily available on a monthly basis.
- Carry out account migration activities on TLM Corona.
- Any other work assigned to me by Line Manager.
- Minimum of 7 years banking experience.
- Experience on recons application - TLM Corona
- Project Management Skill
- Good analytical skills to analyse, interpret, resolve and change workflow and improve productivity
- Ability to identify, analyse and manage operational risks
- Good PC skills - word processing and spreadsheets
- Exercise clear and sound judgment relating to all aspects of reconciliation.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.