- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Practice Lead, re:learn at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Posted on: 9 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
Practice Lead, re:learn
- CcHUB seeks a passionate professional to join our team as Practice Lead, re:learn and shape the future of education in Nigeria. As Lead, you will be responsible for managing a progressive team in strategizing, developing and executing initiatives, with the goal of improving access to, and the quality of education in Nigeria.
- Your first passion is Education, with a goal to invest in engaging the younger generation in STEM subjects.
- You also have a strong Education background and understand the intricacies of education, from pedagogy to learning styles.
- In addition, you have an appreciation of the role technology can play to revolutionize this sector. Concepts like eLearning, STEM and personalised learning are not concepts that are foreign to you.
- If you’re a visionary and like taking on ambitious projects, we would love to hear from you.
- Oversee key operations of the unit, across the Lagos and Abuja centres to ensure objectives are met - from content curation, programmes (in and out of school), re:learn community, projects, and partnerships.
- Oversee re:learn's range of in-school and out-of-school programmes: such as Geeks Club, Summer of Code and the Weekend Club (in Lagos, Abuja, and other locations re:learn is operating in).
- Identify and develop new opportunities for growth and expansion in education and learning.
- Lead research and partner projects related to education and learning.
- Manage new and existing relationships with partners and stakeholders, including the public and private sector.
- Work closely with the management team to set the focus of the unit.
- Other duties assigned.
- A B.Sc from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 5 years working in Education - content, programmes, teacher training, teaching and facilitating, etc.
- Track record of leadership and successfully managing high performing teams.
- Highly motivated and ambitious individual, with the ability to work under pressure, and with minimal supervision.
- Independent, creative self-starter who takes initiative and keeps the management team informed.
- Ability to travel and work outside of the Lagos office when required.
- Ability to learn fast and keep up to date with trends in the technology and education sector.
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail.
Why re:learn by CcHUB?
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Health, dental and optical plans.
- Work alongside World-Class talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A 13’ MacBook Air.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Weekly workouts.
- Overall fun company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria career website on jobkitten.com to apply
- Know More About Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Receptionist & Front Desk Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Cheki Nigeria
- Regional Administrator at Solidarites International
- Finance, Compliance and Administrative Officer at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Director of Finance and Operations (DFO) - OVC Programme at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Imported RM Manager - AFP at Olam Nigeria Limited
- Operations Officer at Assets Microfinace Bank