Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS,TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
Technical Officer (Sustainable Finance Initiative)
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Technical Officer (Sustainable Finance Initiative) will provide support in the planning, implementation and monitoring of health systems strengthening and sustainability initiatives in the private sector.
- The Technical Officer will also provide technical and programmatic support to implement high quality care and support activities with primary focus on clinical management of HIV/AIDS, Anti-retroviral therapy (ART) treatment, and Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV/AIDS, TB and integrated medical services in supported private sector facilities.
- S/he will support capacity building to the health workers to implement quality services in these areas.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MPH/MBBS/MD or MSc/MA in relevant fields with at least 2 years post national youth service experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in the private sector.
- Also 1-year progressive experience in supporting Health Systems Strengthening activities (such as health financing, human resource for health and or other related areas) is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian private sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Technical Officer (Sustainable Finance Initiative) - AHNi-LabJobs@ahnigeria.org
Applicants should forward their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume/CV as a single MS Word Document
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.