Business Development Manager at Tropical Arctic Logistics Limited
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Tropical Arctic Logistics Limited
Tropical Arctic Logistics Limited was established August 2013 to carry on the business of offshore/onshore services and logistics of every Oil and Gas industry. This includes Sea import and export consolidation, ship chandelling services, general maritime services.
Business Development Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively.
- Maintaining contact with new and existing customers to advertise the charter sales and deliver a detailed strategy.
- Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Delivering presentations of the company Fleets at conferences, customer sites and exhibitions.
- Meet Annual sales goals and targets of US$4.5 Million ($350,000.00 minimum per month).
- Attending user group meetings and trade exhibitions.
- Maintaining the company’s contact database management with up-to-date contact, accurate and activity details.
- Delivering platform presentations, publications, posters at conferences and to clients.
- Provide comprehensive monthly sales reports.
- Testing very new opportunities available to support Aircraft charter Sales development team.
- Providing feedback of potential customers and members to enhance Flight functioning and the service delivery.
- Ensuring effective internal communication within the Sales, Marketing team and Customer Support and across the company.
- Assisting to identify the opportunities for upcoming products, and for development and enhancement of existing products.
- Motivating all sales staff to share relevant data about the market in facilitating the ease of retrieval, recording, and use of information.
- Negotiating the agreement terms and closing down sales.
- Monitoring and reporting the potential collaborators and competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities.
- Seek and follow through with bids and Proposals from International Oil Companies (IOCs), Independent Oil Companies, Governments, and Government Parastatal.
- Seeking opportunities and future aircraft charter business with High Net worth individuals and Executive governors of States in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Tropical Arctic Logistics Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Tropical Arctic Logistics LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head, Strategy & Planning (Oil & Energy) at KPMG
- Key Account Manager at Hazon Holdings
- Business Development Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Business Development Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Beauty Advisor at Health Plus Limited
- Area Manager at Health Plus Limited
- Area Manager (CASABELLA) at Health Plus Limited
- Female Floor Sales Executive at Fadac Resources