Beebeejump is a company specializing in providing independent solar energy solutions and developing and manufacturing.Meet the needs of different income households and businesses, such as lighting, entertainment, etc.And through the Pay as you go, to help users improve the quality of life, optimize productivity, and Enjoy life with electricity.
Personal Assistant to the MD/CEO
The duties & responsibilities are not limited to the following:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the MD
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Reminding the MD of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the MD, which will vary according to the sector and to the MD's remit.
Qualities for the Role
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A calm and professional manner
- Excellent computer and administration skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information
Requirement for the Role
- University Graduate with Minimun of 5years working experience
- Possess a valid driver's licence
- Must have a good knowledge of the economy and business environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application by email only to: email@example.com Curriculum Vitae (CV) are to be sent as a MS Word document or PDF using their names as the file name.
- Candidates should quote the position applying for in the subject line.
- Candidates whose applications do not follow the above format will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.