Team Lead, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Posted on: 6 November, 2018
Deadline: 4 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) - Our client is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing retail banks. The Bank seeks to enhance customer experiences and drives financial inclusion.
Team Lead, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
Reference Number: 130-PEO00958
Job type: Permanent
Department:People & Change Nigeria
- The Bank seeks to enhance customer experiences and drives financial inclusion.
- The Bank offers a full range of banking products and services in retail, business and corporate banking segments.
- Their vision is to be a leading financial institution, with the best people, providing unequaled customer experience and delivering superior shareholder value.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Team Lead, ERM is a position in the organisation, is part of the Risk Measurement and Special Projects Group, reporting directly to the Head, Risk Measurement and Special Projects.
- The role is tasked with identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting of Bank’s risk exposure.
- The role is involved with proper enterprise risk management which will include:
- Daily and Monthly assessment of the IFRS 9 risk asset impairment charge for the Bank
- Conduct periodic review of the bank’s risk frameworks/policies
- Develop and promotes compliance with the bank’s risk appetite
- Liaises with other risk function on the implementation of enterprise risk management
- Prompt and accurate preparation of risk dashboard reports
- Ensure the existence, operation & adequacy of assigned risk frameworks
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by the Head, Risk Measurement and Special Project
- Minimum of University Degree in a related discipline with a least qualification of Second Class Lower Division (2.2)
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in a related role
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Strong knowledge of prudential guideline
- Good Knowledge of Basel
- Knowledge of IFRS 9
- Knowledge of all risk types faced by the Bank
- Strong MS Office skills
- Good communication/ presentation skills
- Ability to interpret figures (data), charts and other forms of illustrations.
- Must be able to deliver reports timely with zero error rate even under pressure.
- Must be able to multitask independently and as a team.
- May be required to travel occasionally, overtime and weekend work may be required.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Team Lead, Risk Strategy & Assessment at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Know More About PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Economist (Youth Corps Member) at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Accountant (Youth Corps Member) at Rossland Consulting Limited
- HRH and Capacity Building Advisor - Nigeria IHP at Palladium Group
- Chartered Accountant (Female) at Invent Alliance Limited
- Grants Manager at Solidarites International
- Deputy Finance Coordinator at Solidarites International
- Finance Coordinator at Solidarites International
- Accountant (M / W / D) at Julius Berger