Head of Technology at Aldelia Limited
Posted on: 6 November, 2018
Deadline: 20 November, 2018
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia Group - Our client an indigenous Security company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Head of Technology
- Coordinate the company’s Electronics Security business vertical and ensure quality services while guaranteeing clients’ satisfaction and achieving ALL set Revenue Generating goals that aim at business growth and increasing share of all markets.
- Drive Business Development initiatives and achievement of set Revenue targets of the Electronics Security Business
- Drive the customers/clients’ interface with the company’s services making sure that all functions of the organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives
- Provide industry trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth, not limited to local opportunities but with strong awareness of Global perspectives.
- Develop with a customer - centric approach mind-set, polices and standards that are aimed at ensuring optimal utilization of the company/departmental resources for the overall achievement of the company's set objectives; long-term and periodic.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all tenders and contractual commitments of the company.
- Leading in generating revenue for the company through business development routes and through sales, tendering and contract activities of the company
- Plan and implement an effective project acquisition strategy covering sales, customers’ development and their retention.
- Coordinate and Administer all commercial and government tenders and contracts in accordance with commercial terms, regulatory frameworks and agreed legal requirements.
- Ensure that commercial implications of contract terms and conditions are researched and understood, both legally and commercially, to correctly manage the different types of risks to the division
- Facilitate and participate in risk review workshops during the planning stages of new contracts or projects to ensure that all risks are accommodated contractually
- Manage existing businesses and ensure retention, reputation and revenue sustenance and growth
- Develops and implements multi-year business and profitable growth strategies of the Electronics Security business to deliver increased market share by managing financial performance; assessing economic factors, demographic trends, and competitive strategy; enhancing the company's brand; and leveraging relationships with key stakeholders.
- Analyzes and mitigates risk to SBU (i.e. relative to competition, labor threats, compliance needs, federal and state laws,) by proactively monitoring internal and external risk opportunities to the company; developing an action plan; and utilizing the SBU team to execute the plan.
- Enrich the visibility of the company through personal involvement with key industry constituents and active participation in appropriate meetings and conferences.
- 10-12+ years experience post NYSC as a Manager or Senior Manager in the current role with a local or international organisation is a must.
- Leading and Managing a team of 4-5 talent with an objective guiding and developing them to deliver on business objective.
- Robust experience in strategy development, Execution and ability to deep dive with data attribution.
Method of Application
Applicants should send an updated copy of their Resume to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Know More About Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- High Level Service Engineer (HLS) - (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Software Developer/IT Specialist at Nocturnus Security Limited
- RF Planning Engineer (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Network Engineer at Lohi Consulting
- Software Developer, E-Estates at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- Product Manager (UI/UX) at Buffer Media
- Packet Core Integration Engineer at Ericsson
- VB.NET Software Developer at Sophia ERP Limited (SEL)