Completions Supervisor at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 6 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Req ID: Req-1450
- Review completion programs to ensure understanding and where possible optimize same.
- Participate in planning meetings, CWOP’s, AAR’s etc.
- Review completion programs to ensure risks are mitigated and lessons learnt has been properly captured as it affects the program.
- Visit contractor facilities to ensure:
- Equipment is properly inspected and certified.
- Equipment is as defined in the completion program.
- Running tools have been correctly assembled into the equipment.
- IWCF, Completions Supervisor, HSE, B.Sc, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Production.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Night Drilling Supervisor at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Senior Drilling Supervisor at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Drilling Fluids/Waste Management Supervisor at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Know More About Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Electrical Engineer at Bee Bee Jump Ltd
- Process Engineer III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Construction Coordinator I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- WASH Officer at The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
- Senior Project Engineer- Real Estate at Rossland Consulting Limited
- WASH Technical Officer at ZOA International
- Project Assistant, WASH at ZOA International
- General Manager, Technical at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates