Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast growing Software company with a vision to build an enduring organization with an ecosystem of value creators- while delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
Data Integrity Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Data Integrity Officer will be responsible for assessing AviTech’s systems and generating the supporting documentation to confirm they meet the regulatory and operational requirements of data integrity.
- The role involves managing data validation activities, data mining, and revenue assurance, preparing dashboards and reports on Avitech’s operational metrics.
- This role is important to ensure that systems and processes remain in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and industry standards.
Principal responsibilities and accountabilities
- Responsible for creating and presenting data in user-friendly dashboards for decision making as well.
- Daily Revenue Data validation and assurance.
- Scheduled collation of processed data and validation.
- Actively manage and be involved in the execution of all stages of the validation life-cycle including: Manage and complete the periodic re-evaluation and requalification of systems, as determined by the schedule.
- Access systems against pre-defined standards to ensure they meet current regulatory expectations for Data Integrity.
- Generating validation plans for larger projects.
- Liaison with AviTech’s product users.
- Compilation of validation protocols and reports.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree (BS in Statistics, Mathematics or related fields will be added advantage).
- 2 to 4 years’ experience as a validation specialist
- Keen interest in data analysis and reviewing large data sets.
- Interest in business intelligence and data science is a plus.
- Knowledge of the use of tools such as MS Office, Strong in use of Excel.
- Deep analytical and critical thinking.
- Excellent documentation skills
- An eye for detail.
- Flexibility is important.
Competitive based on experience.
Method of Application
The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
Interested and qualified? Go to Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply